Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Guilty Pleasure

   One day while reading the daily drama news on Facebook, I saw that one of my good friends, Tamara, had posted a link to something called Diamond Candles. Ahhh, the day my life changed forever. See, I'm a sucker for anything smelly-good. Instantly intrigued I went to their website and as soon as my eyes hit that screen, I felt like Charlie entering the Chocolate Factory. In case you haven't heard about Diamond Candles, they're all natural soy candles that burn clean and are made in the USA. So what's so great about em' you ask? EVERY candle has a ring inside. That ring could be worth anywhere from $10 to $5,000!!! The candles are $24.95 + $ 5 shipping. You basically pay that for any other name brand candle at the store, but in these you get a free ring! I have ordered one for my mom, one for myself, and my husband bought me one as a surprise. 
    I've have Chocolate Truffle, and Cinnamon Roll. Chocolate Truffle smells like brownies baking in the oven, so if it's lit when hubby comes home he gets a little sad since it's just the candle he's smelling. Cinnamon Roll smells just like a warm gooey Cinnabon. I've had the Chocolate candle for a little over 3 months and I still have half left. I don't burn it everyday but when I do light it, I burn it for 3 to 4 hours. I know I probably sound like a salesperson, but I'm not affiliated with them in anyway. I just LOVE them. If you would like to see some of the rings people have found in their candles, you can click here. Here is a picture of mine:




I actually really like the rings I got in mine, and they fit too which is
rare because I have really long fingers and big knuckles. 
(I have man hands!)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment